Event Phone: +61 413889996
Coaching Australia’s acclaimed flagship Executive Coach Certification Programme (ECCP) ignites Organisational and Leadership Coaching capability.
The ECCP has served the marketplace and leading organisations globally for more than 13 years, being delivered on more than 70 occasions, and has thrived due to recommendation and repeat clientele.
We have proudly set the foundation for coaching cultures in organisations through the development of contextual coaching expertise in leaders, as well as creating formal internal organisational coaches, across some 15 countries and 3 continents.
Our ECCP is relentlessly practical, deeply reflective, as well as being highly experiential and interactive – and has often been labelled transformational.
ECCP is conducted as both a public programme, as well as being run within organisations as part of the coaching culture vision.
Please see our Executive Coach Certification Brochure for a thorough understanding of our flagship programme.
Join our strictly limited seat programme to:
- Gain access to highly effective, and unique structures, templates, and skills for confident application into your, current or future, leadership or coaching role
- Gain cutting-edge coaching capability through our unique, proven, trademarked coaching theory including PACT™, SSSHHH™, ARIA© and CHOICES© models – exclusive to Coaching Australia/Coach Global
- Be fully equipped to operate as certified formal coach either internally to your organisation or as an External Executive Coach
- Gain insight into how coaching links to your organisation’s aspirations
- Join like-minded individuals, and benefit from the richness of the cohort, whilst extending your professional network
- A decision maker or influencer, curious and committed to better understand coaching and it’s benefits for your organisation, whilst building deep coaching capability for yourself
- An individual leader who is highly aware of the importance of developing internationally aligned coaching capability to thrive, and stand out, in the global marketplace.
- A HR, L&D, OD or Culture professional focussed on incorporating coaching capability and approach as a key component in creating positive change in your organisation
- Keen to develop formal coaching skills to apply as an Executive Coach following your corporate career
- Responsible for exploring, commencing, or deepening the coaching culture of your organisation
Why Coaching Australia?
- Coaching Australia/ Coach Global has been at the forefront of coaching culture development for the past two decades. We confidently offer a 100% money-back guarantee
- 10% rebate applied to first subsequent in-house coach training programme booked (conditions apply)
- We are aligned to the highest international coaching standards, ethics and competencies having held ICF approval for more than a decade.
- We have an enviable record of 100% of our surveyed programme participants recommending our programme to their colleagues.
- We are proud that we have been trusted by numerous leading organisations that have rewarded us with repeat business over the years, including Microsoft, AIA, Ford, Deutsche Bank, Deakin University, Macquarie Bank, Telstra, IBM, Roche, Swinburne University, HCF, Venetian Macau, Ernst & Young, Gallup, Forestry Corporation, and PwC.
- Benefit from our enviable and generous global alumni
- Our dedication to providing impactful and engaging virtual delivery has set us apart.
We offer our Executive Coach Certification Programme (ECCP) as both a live or virtual programme.
ECCP AUS21 will be delivered as live programme in Sydney, Australia at the Gallup Offices, North Sydney.
Our programmes are delivered over approximately 3-4 months to allow for experimentation, feedback and embedding of coaching capability and mindset.
Our live format
Days 1-3: 3 consecutive live days
Stage 2: 4 x Self-Directed online modules and 4 x 1 hour Learning Forum Calls (Zoom)
Days 4-6: 3 consecutive live days
July 18, 2023 - July 20, 2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Gallup Offices Sydney
Venue Phone: +61 2 9409 9000
Venue Website: http://www.gallup.comAddress: