Please join Coaching Australia and Coach Global CEO and Founder Lisa Wandl (PCC) and Richard Day (PCC) for our upcoming information webinar. Internationally acclaimed, having delivered all aspects of coaching services across 16 countries spanning 17 years, you will have access to up to date industry trends, based on data and first- hand experience, and a direct line to answer all of your questions about the coaching industry.
With a diverse client base including Microsoft, LinkedIn, HCF, JP Morgan, Australian Federal Police, Disney, Ford, Macquarie Bank, CBA, Starbucks, Roche, Deutsche Bank, AIA, NSW Forestry Corp, PwC, The Star, NSW Police Force, Dupont, Optus and Huawei, you will gain insight into what is happening with coaching in leading organisations across a breadth of industries.
This is an event not to be missed if you answer yes to any of the following questions. Would you like to:
- Create real, positive, and sustainable change in how your organisation nurture’s workplace culture collectively in your organisation.
- Hear real case studies on organisations that have invested focus and energy into implementing coaching and the impact that is having.
- Have an open forum where your questions about the coaching industry and coaching cultures can be answered directly (either during the webinar or afterwards)?
- Gain insight into Coaching Australia’s approach and offerings?
- Access unique discounts for our programmes and services?
Who would benefit from attending?
- Anyone wanting to become a qualified Executive Coach
- Executive, Org performance and HR professionals looking to implement coaching across the organisation
- Leaders wanting to add coaching to their leadership capability
Please register for the Information Webinar below to ensure a copy of the recording will be emailed to you at the completion of the event – Just in case you miss us on the day!
Attend the Information Webinar for FREE!
Remember, you need to be registered to receive the recording of the event.
We would love you to join us.
- Coaching Australia Webinar
November 3, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm