Event Phone: 0413889996
Please join Coaching Australia and Coach Global CEO and Founder Lisa Wandl, and Senior Associate Vashti Whitfield, for our complimentary breakfast information session. Internationally acclaimed, having delivered all aspects of coaching services across 16 countries spanning 17 years, you will have access to up to date industry trends, based on data and first- hand experience, and a direct line to answer all of your questions about the coaching industry.
With a diverse client base including Microsoft, LinkedIn, HCF, JP Morgan, Australian Federal Police, Disney, Ford, Macquarie Bank, CBA, Starbucks, Roche, Deutsche Bank, AIA, NSW Forestry Corp, PwC, The Star, NSW Police Force, Dupont, Optus and Huawei, you will gain insight into what is happening with coaching in leading organisations across a breadth of industries.
This is an event not to be missed if you answer yes to any of the following questions. Would you like to:
– Access important information regarding coaching trends from a recent ICF study.
– Access trends and knowledge of coaching in organisations
– Have an open forum where your questions about the coaching industry can be answered directly (either at the event or afterwards)?
– Gain clarity on our coaching culture approach and coach training programme offerings?
– Identify what is important to consider when seeking a coaching organisation to suit your needs?
Attending this event will secure you unique bonuses, either at a personal or organisational level, should you decide you would like to partner with us in pursuit of your coaching outcomes
Limited seats. Register Now to secure your seat.
Thanks and warm regards,
Breakfast Information Session
November 12, 2018
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm